“A Smile Is The Light In Your Window That Tells Others That There Is A Caring, Sharing Person Inside”!
Moving your stuff can be distressing, particularly when it comes to your kitchen. When you know the right packing techniques, packing up the kitchen items becomes much easier. Here are some useful tips on how to pack breakable and non-breakable items in the kitchen.
- Organize boxes for the items to be packed.
- Use packaging tape at the bottom of the box.
- Place a thick layer of wrapping sheets or old newspapers at the bottom of the box as cushioning.
- Use good quality wrapping sheets, and bubble wraps to pack each of the equipment like glass, jug, cup or any other delicate items of the kitchen.
- Cover all the breakable items properly before arranging them inside the box.
- Never forget to place the wrapped plates at the bottom, and bowls on the top of the box.
- Always arrange the plates in vertical position, don’t lay them flat.
- Never leave vacant space inside the box. Fill them with bubbled wraps.
- Always place large items at the bottom, and then give a layer of bubble wrap above them.
- While packing glassware items, always place them at the top of the box.
- Seal and tape the box tightly.
- After sealing, don’t forget to label the box.
- Frozen foods should be thrown away or eaten before the move since you can’t carry them during the move.
Take your own time to ensure that all the items are packed well. Wrong preparation can make way for gas leaks or other risk factors. Plan well and prepare for your moving day. This will surely make your move without trouble.